Tamarindo fishing tours are a great activity because they combine nature, sport and adrenaline. We talked to sport fishing tour owners and here is what they have to say when we asked the following questions:
- What do you like most about taking tourists on fishing tours?
- What was the weirdest thing/animal that you found fishing?
- What is the funniest thing that happened to you on a boat?
- What sets you apart from other fishing tours?
- What are your services and rates?
Go Fish Costa Rica http://www.gofishcr.com/ +506 8884347491
Steve Quinn is the owner of Go Fish Costa Rica.
- I like the fact that we can meet people from all over the world and in a lot of cases fulfill something off their bucket list. People change when they are on the water, it brings the kid out in them.
- One day while fishing we found a girl’s jewelry box floating in a large area of floating debris that we assumed was from the recent tsunami in Japan as some of the debris had indicated that.
- Watching a client getting his head slapped by the tail of a big sailfish while posing for a photo prior to getting released back into the water. It was funny because it was my 81- year- old uncle. Followed by a client that got too close to the edge taking a photo and after returning to the boat he realized he had lost his shorts.
- We offer a personal touch, always making sure our guest’s are taken care of and we meet each and every one of them personally when we can.
- We offer a full concierge service to all our clients and guest’s and our rates are all based on the service they require. We will be sure to take of any needs you can throw at us.
Tamarindo Fishing http://www.tamarindofishing.net +506 8474 5456
Pedro and Jason are in charge of another Tamarindo Fishing Tour.
- I like to show the prospective of the land from the ocean as well as the view of all the sea life.
- Thousands of Manta Rays jumping in the air doing back flips migrating south.
- The funniest was watching 4 people fighting fish at the same time.
- Knowledge of where we are fishing.
- Half day $325. Full day $625 (4 people max.) Our service is fishing we include bait rods reels cooler ice Water and fruit.
Blue Fishing CR http://www.bluefishingcr.com/ +506-8355-3770
The company was established in 2003. They offer many years of experience in specialized shore fishing, private snorkeling tours, surfing trips and unique beach tours. Blue Fishing Tours offers differentiated sea tours and fishing trips every day of the week targeting a multitude of various fish including Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Marlin, Sailfish, Red Snapper, Rooster fish and a many more species.
Coyote Sports fishing http://coyotesportfishingtamarindo.com +506 2653 0068
Since 1993 Coyote Sportf ishing offers fishing experience for people of all ages that enjoy the art of fishing. Coyote Sports Fishing combine many years of experience and local knowledge of these water. The Captain Frank Berrocal is a real fish fan.
- Fishing is my livelihood and taking tourists to fish is something I really like to do because I like the sport and I want my clients to have a good time.
- Nothing weird has come to me while fishing on my boat!
- I’m always busy so nothing funny happens.
- My passion for fishing sets me apart from others
- Coyote offers ½, ¾ and full day trips on any one of three boats, with prices from $475 to $1600 depending on vessel and length of fishing time.