Tamarindo Vista Villas
Take a few moments to review our Guest Directory.
The directory will answer many of the questions you have concerning Tamarindo, the hotel and the surrounding areas. If after reading this directory you have any further questions, please contact the front desk (dial “0”).
BEST WESTERN Tamarindo Vista Villas is an environmentally friendly hotel. Your assistance in conserving water and electricity is appreciated. Only towels left on the floor will be changed. Please remember to report any malfunctioning faucets, or water leaks to the front desk so that we can repair them quickly and preserve water. Also, in order to preserve electricity, we ask that you turn off lights, fans and air-conditioners when you leave your room.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Thank you and enjoy your stay with us!
Tamarindo Vista Villas
Tómese un momento para ver nuestra guía para el cliente.
Esta guía contestara muchas de las preguntas que usted tiene sobre Tamarindo, del hotel y
alrededores. Si después de leer este guía usted tiene alguna pregunta, por favor llame a la recepción (marcar “0”).
BEST WESTERN Tamarindo Vista Villas es un hotel amigable con el ambiente, su ayuda para conservar el agua y la electricidad se les agradece. Solo los paños que dejen en el piso serán cambiados. Cualquier problema de agua, electricidad y del aire acondicionado llame a la oficina. También, por favor, apaga luces, ventiladores y el aire acondicionado cuando salga de la habitación.
Su cooperacion se le agradecerá.
Gracias y que disfrute su estadia con nostotros!
Upon Arrival At Your Villa or Room
Upon arrival of your room, please do not hesitate to let us know immediately of any unconformities that our maintenance or housekeeping departments might have overlooked. Please be sure to request your roll away bed before 5:00pm.
Llegada a su Villa o Habitación
Cuando entre a su villa o habitación, favor no dudes en informarnos sobre cualquier inconformidad que tal vez nuestros departamentos de mantenimiento o ama de llaves omitieron durante sus revisiones. También, si deseas una cama adicional, solicítalo antes de las 5:00pm.
During Your Stay
- Registered guests are responsible for all furnishings and inventory in their villa/room. Any lost or damaged items will be leveraged with the room’s safety deposit.
- Feminine hygiene products, disposable diapers, or other foreign objects should not be placed in the toilet.
- When returning from the beach, please remember to rinse your beach toys and feet before upon return.
- Make sure to lock all the doors to your room when you leave.
- Remember to keep all valuables in the in-room safe (see following section for operation instructions).
- Please do not leave food and drinks out in the open, as they will attract ants and other insects.
- Please do not remove any of the furnishing or utensils from your room.
Durante Su Estadía
- Tenemos servicio de limpieza díario. Nuestras camareras asumen que una paño guindando está limpio y se queda en la habitación, mientras que un paño en el piso significa que quiere que sea reemplazado.
- Cada huésped es responsable de pagar daños o pérdidas en la villa o habitación.
- Favor no poner ningún producto dentro de los inodoros (papel higienico, toallas sanitarias, panales, etc.)
- Al regresar de la playa, por favor recuerde limpiar todos sus artículos y sus pies. La arena puede lastimar la piscina.
- Cerrar todas las puertas en su habitación con llave antes de salir.
- Mantenga siempre sus artículos de valor en la caja de seguridad.
- Evite dejar comida tirada en la habitación, ya que podría atraer hormigas o otros insectos.
- No lleve los muebles ni utensilios de la cocina fuera del hotel.
DEPARTURE FROM YOUR VILLA/ROOM
Our checkout time is 12:00 noon, but prior to departure, we ask that you please remember to check all drawers for your personal effects, lock all the doors and windows, and return all the key cards to the front desk.
SALIDA DE SU VILLA/HABITACIÓN
Nuestra hora de checkout es a las12:00 medio día, pero antes de su salida, por favor, chequee todos los muebles para evitar artículos olvidados, cerrar todas las puertas y las ventanas, y devolver todos las llaves a la recepción.
The reception is open 24 hours a day. In case of you have a question, need, or emergency, please contact dial extension “0” which rings to reception. We also offer you a Whatsapp customer service line in case you would like to use your own cell phone. The number is +506 6467 3795.
Parking is available 24 hours per day either on our parking lot directly when you have entered through the main entrance or when you drove on a bit and went up the hill.
The pool is open from 8am to 10pm. Please respect the rights of our other guests when using the pool. Pool towels are available in Reception.
BAR AND RESTAURANT
The Crazy Monkey Bar and Restaurant is located next to the pool. The bar is open from 11:00am to 10:00pm every night. Our restaurant serves food from 7:00am to 9:00pm during summer months. It closes at 8:00pm during winter months, and will only remain open for breakfast on Monday’s during September and October.
All registered guests are entitled to our free continental breakfast. The breakfast is available from 7:00am to 10:00am in the restaurant, but hot coffee is ready by 6:30am.
Bath towels are provided for each villa/room. If a towel remains hung in a room, we adopt the policy that you plan on using the towel again. A towel on the floor means, “Please Replace”. Additionally, these towels are not for pool or beach use. If you need a pool or beach towel, they are available for use at the reception.
Laundry service is available. A laundry bag is located in your closet. Place your dirty clothing in the bag, give the bag to your maid and your clean clothing will be ready by 12:00 noon the following day or within 24 hours. The cost is $10 per load. Unfortunately we are unable to wash shoes or clothes marked “Hand-Wash Only” or “Dry Clean Only”.
An ice machine is located behind the restaurant and is available 24 hours a day. If after hours, simply serve yourself.
Face cloths are available; please phone reception (ext. ‘’0’’) and they will be brought to your room.
Electrical fans are present in every room. To turn them on simply flip the switch which is located on the wall.
All rooms have coffee makers with coffee kits. If you need additional coffee kits please contact the front desk (ext. “0)
FAX, PRINT, PHOTOCOPY AND
Fax and photocopy services are available when contacting reception between 6:00am and 10:00pm. The service costs $1.00 per page. Copy and print services are available at the front desk from 6:00am to 10:00pm. Copies are $.25 per page.
Luggage storage is available during the hours of 6:00am to 10:00pm. Please call the front desk (ext. “0”) for more assistance.
We also offer wake up calls. If you would like to set up a wake up call, please call reception (ext. “0”) between the hours of 6:00am and 10:00pm.
PHONE OPERATION & DIRECTORY OF PHONE EXTENSIONS
Dialing Within Hotel: Please simply lift the telephone off of the receiver and dial the three digit extension. For your convenience, a list of extensions is listed below. Every guest room’s extension is the same as its room number.
100—107 Guest Rooms
201—210 Guest Rooms
301—310 Guest Rooms
407 Bar & Restaurant
0 Reception (Guard House After Hours)
Dialing Locally: Please simply lift the telephone, dial “9” and then dial the 8-digit national number or the 4-digit national service number. For emergencies, dial “9 + 911”.
Dialing Internationally: BEST WESTERN Tamarindo Vista Villas offers three methods of dialing internationally.
1) Register your room at the front desk to activate international dialing. Once activated, please wait five minutes for activation to take effect, then dial “9 + Country Code + Area Code + Number”
2) Dial “* + 000” for international collect calls or pay as you go credit card calls.
3) Purchase a prepaid international calling card and use it from the telephone in your room.
Common Country Codes: ( 001—United States), (011—Costa Rica), (001—Canada), (052—Mexico), (507–Panama), (047—Norway), (505—Nicaragua)