Rice is very important for Costa Ricans. Our chef shared with us her spanish rice and beans recipe. Hope you can enjoy this dish with family and friends. It´s easy and delicious.Visit our website study drugs by the tab.
- 1 tablespoon of “Salsa Lizano” or Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2cups black beans, cooked
- 2 1⁄2cups rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons bell peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped (Cilantro)
- Saute onion and bell pepper for about 2 minutes.
- Add the black cooked beans and salsa.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the rice and mix in the coriander.
- Add your some of the following: cooked bacon, pork or chicken.